St. Cecelia Crusader Theater
Cordially invites you to attend
“The King and I”
Friday, May 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm
Saturday, May 2, 2015 @ 6:30 pm
This visual and musical masterpiece, an unforgettable Rodgers and Hammerstein play, tells the true story of an Englishwoman, Anna Leonowens who comes to Siam as schoolteacher to the royal court in the 1860's. Though she soon finds herself at odds with the stubborn monarch, over time, Anna and the King stop trying to change each other and begin to understand one another.
** TICKETS ON SALE MARCH 1, 2015 @ 12:00 pm**
TICKETS: $10.50 per person*
* A service fee of $0.50 per ticket and 2.9% of gross sale + 30¢ per order will be added to this transaction.
The St. Cecelia Difference
The fundamentals and more...
What will students find at St. Cecelia Catholic School? A school that honors, first of all the fundamental commitment to the development of the mind and to moral and spiritual enrichment.
- Freedom to pray
- IB World School for the Middle Years Program (MYP)
- Enhanced Learning and Academic Support Programs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Foreign Language, Art & Music
- Competitive Sports
- Clubs -- Drama,Thespian, Choir, Cheerleading, Yearbook, Middle School Publication, Robotics, Mighty Mu Math, Odyssey of the Mind, Student Ambassadors, Student Council and many more
- Integrated Technology 1:1 iPad Initiative
- Extended Day Program