School begins Monday, August 18th, 2014
Ice Cream Social for new families will be Wednesday, August 13th.
- 6:00pm for PK3 and PK4
- 6:30pm for K-8th Grade
Back to School Nights
- Tuesday, August 26th 6:00pm - Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- Thursday, August 28th 6:00pm - 6th through 8th Grades
The St. Cecelia Difference
The fundamentals and more...
What will students find at St. Cecelia Catholic School? A school that honors, first of all the fundamental commitment to the development of the mind and to moral and spiritual enrichment.
- IB candidate school for the Middle Years Program (MYP) 2013/2014.
- Freedom to pray
- Enhanced Learning and Academic Support Programs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Foreign Language, Art & Music
- Competitive Sports
- Clubs -- Drama,Thespian, Choir, Cheerleading, Yearbook, School Newspaper, Robotics, Mighty Mu Math, Odyssey of the Mind, Peer Ambassadors and many more
- Integrated Technology including Digital Photography
- Extended Day Program