The St. Cecelia Difference
The fundamentals and more...
What will students find at St. Cecelia Catholic School? A school that honors, first of all the fundamental commitment to the development of the mind and to moral and spiritual enrichment.
- Freedom to pray
- IB candidate school for the Middle Years Program (MYP)
- Enhanced Learning and Academic Support Programs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Foreign Language, Art & Music
- Competitive Sports
- Clubs -- Drama,Thespian, Choir, Cheerleading, Yearbook, Middle School Publication, Robotics, Mighty Mu Math, Odyssey of the Mind, Student Ambassadors, Student Council and many more
- Integrated Technology 1:1 iPad Initiative
- Extended Day Program