Please read the handbook and send the signature page back to school. Form must be received before admit slip will be sent.
Please read the packets below for summer homework that will be collected the first week of school.
St. Cecelia Interparochial Catholic School is proud to be a Gold Seal Accredited Provider since 2010. The Florida Legislature established the Gold Seal Quality Care program to acknowledge child care facilities and family day care homes that are accredited by nationally recognized agencies and whose standards reflect quality in the level of care and supervision provided to children.
The St. Cecelia Difference
The fundamentals and more...
What will students find at St. Cecelia Catholic School? A school that honors, first of all the fundamental commitment to the development of the mind and to moral and spiritual enrichment.
- Freedom to pray
- IB World School for the Middle Years Program (MYP)
- Enhanced Learning and Academic Support Programs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Foreign Language, Art & Music
- Competitive Sports
- Clubs -- Drama,Thespian, Choir, Cheerleading, Yearbook, Middle School Publication, Robotics, Mighty Mu Math, Odyssey of the Mind, Student Ambassadors, Student Council and many more
- Integrated Technology 1:1 iPad Initiative
- Extended Day Program
Did You Know St. Cecelia School...
- is an IB MYP World School.
- was awarded the National Blue Ribbon Award for 2010 by the United States Department of Education.
- was awarded Best Private School in Clearwater by the readers of the Tampa Bay Times.
- was awarded the Outstanding Board Award by the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA). We were one of nine schools in the nation to receive this prestigious award in 2009.
- is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference
- teachers are certified by the state of Florida in all subject areas
- is a Gold Seal VPK Provider, eligible for VPK funding.
- students excel in state, regional and local academic competitions
- students perform competitively in the Pinellas Youth Conference sports
- has designed an approved 5-year Strategic Plan for 2012-2017
- offers an Extended Day program until 6:00 pm staffed by St. Cecelia School personnel
- offers a full day Summer Camp Program
- offers over 10 different afterschool clubs
- is open to all faiths
- accepts Step up for students scholarships funded by the state of Florida
- offers financial assistance
- SCS was founded in 1948
- IB MYP World School
- Pre-K3 through 8th grade.
- School hours - 7:50am - 3:00pm
- Extended Day available daily until 6pm
- Co-educational Catholic School
- Open to all faiths
- Specials offered are Spanish, Art, PE, Drama, Media & Music
- Daily Religion Education classes
- Full time Safety Director
- Full time Religious Director
- Full time School Counselor
- 1:1 iPad Initiative